5.9.11

time flies!

long time since my last post so I have a couple cakes to show. the first cake was done for a friends mothers retirement/birthday. they wanted to have her relaxing in her hot tub now that she's retired.


A close up of the figure of her mom. check out the tiny adorable olive!



the next cake was for my good friends bridal shower. I was to do the wedding cake so I wanted to test out some idea's which is why it's a little fancy for a shower cake.


close up of the gum paste roses I made.



now for my first wedding cake! it turned out well and I didn't ruin my friends wedding! the flower pattern and colours are from their invitations. she was happy with the cake.


I made sheet cakes as well.


 
just for fun I decided to make a zombie head cake. I made him to resemble my bf. he's roughly 4"x4.5"x4" in size.


I didn't want to cut him for the bf to eat. it was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment